Hospitality Packages Available
MATCH DAY VIP HOSPITALITY:
The Stanley Matthews Lounge provides the most prestigious match day hospitality experience at Blackpool Football Club. Situated in the West Stand and offering panoramic views of the pitch with excellent executive balcony seating giving you the best in match atmosphere. Packages are available either match by match or on a seasonal basis.
• Executive Balcony Seat For Your Chosen Game
• Pre-Match Three-Course Meal In The Sponsors Lounge
• Half-Time tea, coffee, cheese and biscuits
• Complimentary Match Programme and Official Team Sheet
• Ex BFC Legend or Special Guest
• Car Parking Pass
• Pay Bar Facility
• Pre Match Quiz and Goal Prediction
• Master Of Ceremony
• Betting Facility
• Man of the Match Presentation with Post Match Thoughts
• Unlimited numbers depending on availability
Match Day Prices
Junior (under 16) £60.00
Junior (under 16) £860.00
MATCH DAY HOSPITALITY:
This corporate facility adds an extra dimension to the Club’s already popular hospitality offerings, meaning that customers can watch League One action in a relaxed and informal environment.
With no strict dress code, supporters can come to support their team wearing their shirt with pride with fellow Blackpool fans for company.
After enjoying a delicious hot meal, move out to the halfway line padded seating to take advantage of an unrivalled view of the action inside Bloomfield Road.
Half-time tea and coffee (for home fans) will ensure that you are always refreshed even on the coldest of Lancashire days, while there is also a complimentary match programme and team sheet to enhance the matchday experience.
1953 SUITE - One course meal option
Match Day Prices
Junior (under 16) £25.00
Junior (under 16) £460
Option to upgrade to a two or three-course meal option on the day.
EXECUTIVE HOSPITALITY BOX:
This is your vantage point, your top table and your own private space at Bloomfield Road. Somewhere to enjoy football played in our own enviable way, dine on a menu recommended by our chef, and do business your way. A superb environment to entertain current and prospective clients. Owning an executive box at Bloomfield Road gives you the ideal opportunity to get to know your key business contacts in a relaxed manner before settling down to watch the game.
Your executive box is accessible three hours prior to kick off and two hours after the final whistle, so you can analyse the previous 90 minutes in the comfort of your box whilst the stadium and surrounding areas clear. It’s not only on a match day that you’ll get the Bloomfield Road experience, as you can arrange to use your box on non-match days at preferential rates for the ultimate business meeting venue.
Few places in world sport rival this for a prestigious hospitality experience.
- Inclusive access to all Blackpool FC home league fixtures for 2016/17
- Executive boxes available to seat ten or twelve people
- Luxury padded seating with direct balcony viewing
- Company name on door
- 4 course dining (3)
- Half-time tea & coffee and cheese board (4)
- Exclusive waitress service from pay bar facility/account facility
- Complimentary match programme and team-sheet
- Gift of a framed signed shirt (1)
- Satellite TV
- Licensed betting facilities
- Seasonal car parking permit (three per box)
- The opportunity to personalise your individual boxes (2)
(1) Seasonal purchase only
(2) West Stand boxes only and only on seasonal basis
(3) Full hospitality option only
(4) Full hospitality option only
EXECUTIVE BOX PACKAGES:
West Stand – 12 Seater Boxes
Individual matches in the 2016/17 Season:
Package A - Soup & Sandwiches, Tea & Coffee £720 Inc VAT
Package B - Full Hospitality 4 course dining £900 Inc VAT
Seasonal Prices for 2016/17 Season:
Package A - Soup & Sandwiches, Tea & Coffee £13,800 Inc VAT
Package B - Full Hospitality 4 course dining £17,000 Inc VAT
To book packages, or for further information, please call 01253 685001 or email@example.com