Blackpool FC Academy is looking to recruit a Lead Youth Development Phase Coach.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering the Youth Development programme to Academy players aged 11 - 16 reflecting the Blackpool FC Academy coaching philosophy as directed by the Academy Manager and Head of Coaching.
- To ensure that players graduating to the Professional Development phase do so with a high degree of technical and tactical ability
- Supervise the Youth Development training and games programme
- Responsible for reporting and monitoring of performance, recording, reporting and evaluation of Academy Players in the phase
- Supervise, monitor and evaluate part-time coaches working with the phase
- Develop and deliver the weekly day release programme
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Hold the UEFA A License and FA Youth Award
- Member of Licensed Coaches Club
- Previous experience of coaching within a football Academy
Blackpool Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. The role involves work with young people and is therefore subject to the appropriate DBS checks.
Please send a covering letter along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 2 May