Blackpool Football Club Academy is looking to recruit a part time Goalkeeping Coach.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering the goalkeeping programme to Academy goalkeepers aged 8 – 19, reflecting the Blackpool FC Academy coaching philosophy as directed by the Academy Manager and Head of Coaching.
- Have responsibility for the implementation of the Goalkeeping Programme throughout the Academy
- Ensure short, medium and long term player objectives are being achieved through regular recorded reviews
- Plan, deliver and evaluate training sessions specific for goalkeepers
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Hold the minimum of the UEFA B License and an FA Goalkeeping Coaching Level 2
- Member of Licensed Coaches Club
- Previous experience of coaching within a football Academy
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
Blackpool Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults.
The role involves work with young people and is therefore subject to the appropriate DBS checks.
Please send a covering letter along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 11th June.