We are delighted to announce that Blackpool's official matchday magazine for the 2013/14 season is now available to download on your iPhone and iPad via the Matchday Digital App.
The latest edition of Up The Pool will be available to download this Saturday (31 August).
The Matchday Digital App allows you to view the Blackpool magazine anytime, anywhere. No matter where you are in the world, whether sitting on a train, a beach or in your living room, you can now have the same turn-page experience that you would have in the stadium.
The Matchday Digital App ensures you always keep up to date with The Sesiders and never miss out on any matchday magazines. You can make one-off purchases or take out a Season Pass so you are subscribed to the whole season.
If you can’t make the game, simply download Up The Pool on the Matchday Digital App and be part of the game. The slick digital version comes with all the content you would have in the printed version but with added features including:
• Magazines available to fans anytime, anywhere
• Download back copies from past games
• Magazines will be made available for purchase worldwide
• Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
• Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
• Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
• Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
• The Matchday Digital App is free to download on to your iPhone/iPad.
Supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99 or take out a Season Pass for £49.99.
Download the Matchday Digital App on your iPhone or iPad for free now by simply going to the iTunes App store on your iPhone/iPad and search for ‘Matchday Digital’.
For more info on Matchday Digital click here