The Academy are now recruiting for the position of Head of Education and Welfare, with the successful candidate being responsible for all aspects of Academy students’ education and welfare.
In particular, the successful candidate will: -
- Manage parent and schools liaison with the Academy.
- Organise and oversee the ASE Programme managing relationships with a range of partners and providers.
- Manage the relationships with a range of partners/providers
- Contribute (with regard to students’ non-football development) to the production of the Academy’s written reports on students.
- Maintain appropriate education support for all Academy players
- Manage and facilitate the School Day Release Programme
- Act as Blackpool FC Academy Safeguarding Officer
- Organise scholar accommodation
- Liaise with families of all Academy Players
- Monitor the welfare of Academy Players
- Participate in all CPD provided by Blackpool FC, FA and The Football League
The successful candidate must have qualified teacher status and have primary, secondary or FE/HE experience. The role is part time and carries a salary commensurate with ability and experience.
The successful applicant will be required to work as part of a team whilst being self-motivated and able to manage own workload.
Interested applicants should send a CV and covering letter to Josie Smith, Academy Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 3 February