A vacancy has arisen within the club's Commercial Department for a Sales & Marketing Executive.
Tasked with increasing sales revenue and hitting targets through the active selling of hospitality and sponsorship packages, as well as general advertising, the ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of selling, ideally within the areas of media, events and hospitality.
- Be commercially aware and able to demonstrate a strong background in sales.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and a very confident manner.
- Have a 'can do' attitude and a real desire to succeed.
- Be able to establish and maintain professional working relationships.
- Source new clients by selling seasonal facilities, match & advertising packages.
Closing date for applicants: Friday 4 October