The Seasiderswelcome Lancashire rivals Blackburn Rovers tomorrow looking to make it eight games unbeaten and seven without defeat for Michael Appleton.
Chris Basham returns to the squad after serving a one-match suspension while Gary Taylor-Fletcher is also expected to be fit following a hamstring injury.
Stephen Crainey (suspension) joins Matt Phillips (toe) and Ian Evatt (knee) on the sidelines after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season last week at Crystal Palace.
Rovers have injury doubts over David Dunn and Danny Murphy while Nuno Gomes is definitely out of the trip to Bloomfield Road.
The Seasiders have faced Blackburn 48 times in competitive matches with Blackpool winning 20, drawing 13 and losing 15.
Last League Meetings
19 March 2011 Blackburn Rovers 2-2 Blackpool
25 September 2010 Blackpool 1-2 Blackburn Rovers
Like Blackpool, Rovers have had to appoint a new manager already this season following the resignation of Steve Kean earlier in the campaign.
Henning Berg is the man in the hot-seat now and after eight games in charge he has one win, three draws and four defeats to his name.
The victory came at Peterborough United, where Jordan Rhodes netted a hat-trick in a 4-1 win.
- The Seasiders haven't won at home since 18 September when they beat Middlesbrough 4-1. Since then Pool have had two defeats and five draws.
- Blackpool's most common result at home is 2-2, which has been the scoreline on three occasions this season.
- Pool have kept just three clean sheets all season.
- Blackburn have only lost once on the road this season; a 2-0 defeat at Crystal Palace.
- Rovers have draw seven of their away games, while The Seasiders have five home draws to their name.
Graham Scott (Oxfordshire)
The last game involving The Seasiders that Mr Scott refereed was Blackpool's 2-0 defeat at Leicester City in November 2011. Goals from Andy King and Neil Danns handed The Foxes all three points.