The Seasiders welcome table-toppers Cardiff City tomorrow evening hoping for their first league win of 2013 after a draw and a defeat so far.
Blackpool are still without Ian Evatt (knee) and Matt Phillips (toe), although the latter has started training and could be back in the next couple of weeks.
Steve Thompson will be in caretaker charge for the third game in a row as Blackpool look for their first win since the 2-0 victory over Blackburn Rovers in mid-December.
As for the visitors they are without long-term absentee Nicky Maynard (knee) as they look to extend their eight-point gap at the top of the npower Championship.
The Seasiders have faced Cardiff on 68 occasions in competitive matches with Blackpool winning 33, drawing 20 and losing 15.
29 September 2012 - Cardiff City 3-0 Blackpool
4 February 2012 - Cardiff City 1-3 Blackpool
Malky Mackay's side are sitting very pretty at the top of The Championship, eight points clear of second-place Hull City and ten points ahead of third-place Leicester City.
They have lost just once in their last 12 league games - a shock 2-1 defeat at home to Peterborough United.
The Bluebirds will be hoping they can stay in the top two spots having lost in the play-offs in the last three seasons.
- The Seasiders have kept three clean sheets at home this season.
- Blackpool have not lost at Bloomfield Road to a side currently in the top half of the division.
- Pool have scored the first goal in 1/3 of their games season (9/27).
- Cardiff have scored the first goal in 2/3 of their games this season (18/27).
- The Bluebirds have conceded just one goal in their last five league games.
Michael Naylor (South Yorkshire)
The last match involving The Seasiders that Mr. Naylor refereed was Blackpool's 1-1 draw with Brighton at Bloomfield Road at the end of October.