Blackpool are back in London tomorrow having visited the capital last week in the FA Cup Third Round match at Fulham.
Gary Taylor-Fletcher is in the squad after missing last week's game with a slight back injury, while Ian Evatt (knee) and Matt Phillips (toe) remain sidelined.
The Seasiders will be hoping to avenge the 2-0 defeat at Bloomfield Road earlier in the season where goals from Leon Cort and Chris Solly handed The Addicks three points.
Chris Powell will be without Dorian Dervite after the defender was sent off last week, while Cort and Danny Haynes (both hamstring) are expected to miss out.
The Seasiders have faced Charlton 55 times in competitive matches with The Seasiders winning 28, drawing 12 and losing 15.
6 October 2012 - Blackpool 0-2 Charlton
18 April 2009 - Charlton 2-2 Blackpool
The Addicks have performed admirably in their first season back in The Championship after promotion from League One last season.
Powell's side lie just one place and one point behind Blackpool ahead of tomorrow's game.
They've not been in great form of late though; the 4-3 win at Watford on New Year's Day was their first victory since the end of November.
- Blackpool are without a win in four league games after two draws and two defeats.
- The Seasiders have not lost away from home against a side that is currently in the bottom half of The Championship table.
- Pool's most common scoreline on the road is 1-1, which has happened on three occasions.
- Charlton's most common scoreline at The Valley is 1-1, which has also happened three times.
- Danny Haynes, Johnnie Jackson and Yann Kermorgant are Charlton's top scorers with five goals each.
Mike Jones (Chester)
The last game involving The Seasiders that Mr. Jones refereed was Blackpool's 1-0 defeat at Leicester City earlier in the season.
Ben Marshall's second-half penalty was the difference as Pool suffered their first defeat of the campaign.