The Seasiders face Nigel Clough's Derby County tomorrow looking for their first win since the 3-2 win at Hull City at the start of October.
Kevin Phillips (calf) and Mark Halstead (foot) remain sidelined but Craig Cathcart is fit and is expected to travel with the squad.
Derby’s five-game unbeaten came to an end at London Road last week as they lost 3-0 to Peterborough United.
Craig Bryson missed that defeat last week but is expected to return tomorrow after recovering from a hamstring injury.
Blackpool have met Derby on 66 occasions in competitive matches with The Seasiders winning 21, losing 26 and drawing 19.
Last Season’s Meetings
6 March 2012 – Derby County 2-1 Blackpool
17 August 2011 – Blackpool 0-1 Derby County
The Rams finished 12th in The Championship last season and have started this campaign well, losing just once at home so far and lying 13th in the table.
Their only home loss came against Burnley on 22 September when a double from Charlie Austin guided The Clarets to a 2-1 win.
Nigel Clough’s side scored ten goals in their opening three home games. They drew 2-2 with Sheffield Wednesday before beating Watford 5-1 and Charlton 3-2.
- Thomas Ince is Blackpool's top scorer (six) but hasn't scored since the 4-1 win over Middlesbrough in September.
- The Seasiders are more prolific in the second-half of matches, scoring 14 times after the interval compared to eight times before the break this season.
- Blackpool have found the net just six times on the road from their six away games this season.
- Derby have scored 12 goals at Pride Park this season; ten of which came in their opening three home games.
- The Rams did the double over The Seasiders last season. The last time Pool beat Derby twice in the same season was in the 1946/47 season. Both games ended 2-1 to Blackpool.
Mick Russell (Hertfordshire)
The last match involving The Seasiders that Mr Russell took charge of was in the 2009/10 season when Blackpool lost 4-1 away to Newcastle.
Brett Ormerod grabbed a late consolation for Ian Holloway's side after goals from Jonas Gutierrez, Andy Carroll, Kevin Nolan and Wayne Routledge.