The Seasiders travel to Middlesbrough tomorrow hoping to be the third team to take three points from The Riverside Stadium this season.
Isaiah Osbourne misses out through suspension after picking up his fifth yellow card in the 1-1 draw with Huddersfield Town.
Wes Thomas is a doubt for the game and will face a late fitness test after suffering a hamstring injury on Boxing Day.
As for Middlesbrough, Josh McEachren and Andre Bikey are doubts after both went off injured in the win 1-0 over Blackburn Rovers.
Blackpool have faced Middlesbrough 61 times in competitive matches with The Seasiders winning 20, losing 26 and drawing 15 times.
Last League Meetings
18 September 2012 - Blackpool 4-1 Middlesbrough
2 January 2012 - Blackpool 3-0 Middlesbrough
'Boro are third in the table at the moment and are just one point outside the automatic promotion places.
Tony Mowbray's side have won three out of their last four and last suffered defeat at home on 24 November when Bristol City won 3-1.
The only other side to take maximum points from the Riverside is Leicester City who won 2-1 back in September.
- Blackpool have had 43 shots in the last two games for which 24 were on target.
- The Seasiders have scored 14 goals in the last 15 minutes of games this season.
- Michael Appleton's side have conceded just twice in the last 15 minutes of matches this campaign.
- Middlesbrough have drawn just twice this season (Derby County and Nottingham Forest).
- 'Boro have kept seven clean sheets this season.
Stuart Attwell (Warwickshire)
The last game involving The Seasiders that Mr. Attwell refereed was Blackpool's 2-2 draw with Millwall in April at The Den.
Ian Evatt and Nouha Dicko scored for Pool in what was the last game of the regular season.