This weekend sees all the teams in the npower Championship go up against the sides they faced on the opening day of the season, way back in August.
The Seasiders won 2-0 at The Den with Thomas Ince scoring both goals before embarking on what has been an impressive season thus far for the 21-year-old.
Mark Halstead is expected to make his first start of the season tomorrow as Matt Gilks serves a one-match suspension following his red card against Barnsley last Saturday.
As for the visitors they are without new signing Nathan Tyson (ankle) as they look to bounce back from three straight losses in the league.
Blackpool and Millwall have faced each other 41 times in competitive matches with The Seasiders winning 13, losing 12 and drawing 16.
18 August 2012 - Millwall 0-2 Blackpool
28 April 2012 - Millwall 2-2 Blackpool
Kenny Jackett is currently the longest serving manager in The Championship having been at The Den since November 2007.
He led the side to promotion from league One in 2010 and the club has continued to progress under his leadership.
The Lions currently lie 10th having occupied a play-off place at one stage this season after a 13-game unbeaten run, which stretched from the end of September to the start of December.
- Blackpool have conceded at least one goal in 80% of their home games.
- Out of Ince's 16 goals this season, six have come at Bloomfield Road.
- The Seasiders have scored the first goal in games on just nine occasions out of the 30 league outings this season.
- The Lions have not scored in their last three league games.
- Millwall's last away win came on 27 November when they beat Wolves 1-0 at Molinuex.
David Webb (Lancashire)
The last game involving The Seasiders that Mr. Webb refereed was the 4-1 win at Peterborough United back at the start of December.
Two Thomas Ince goals along with strikes from Wes Thomas and Nouha Dicko helped secure the points in what was Michael Appleton's first win as Blackpool boss.