The Seasiders welcome Sheffield Wednesday to Bloomfield Road tonight for the final Tuesday night game of the season.
Saturday's win over Burnley took Paul Ince's men back into the top half, although they are not out of danger yet as they lie five points above the relegation zone.
Isaiah Osbourne serves the second of his three-match suspension, while Ian Evatt and Tiago Gomes (both knee) remain absent.
As for the visitors, Jermaine Johnson and Giles Coke are doubtful after coming off in Saturday's 2-1 defeat at Leeds, while Michail Antonio (groin) and Gary Madine (hamstring) are out.
The Seasiders have faced their Yorkshire counterparts 76 times in competitive matches with Blackpool winning 25, losing 37 and drawing 14.
6 November 2012 - Sheffield Wednesday 0-2 Blackpool
7 February 2012 - Sheffield Wednesday 0-3 Blackpool (FA Cup Replay)
Dave Jones's side lie in 16th position going into this evening's game and have managed to drag themselves away from the relegation zone in recent weeks.
Three wins from their last five have quelled any fears of the drop for the time-being but they are still arguably one win away from safety.
Michail Antonio is The Owls' top scorer with nine goals so far, but he has been ruled out for the season after suffering a groin injury.
- The Seasiders have not won back-to-back league games since August.
- Blackpool have suffered defeat just once in their last nine matches.
- Ludovic Sylvestre's winner against Burnley was his first ever competitive goal at Bloomfield Road.
- Sheffield Wednesday's most common away result in a 1-0 defeat, which has happened on four occasions this season.
- No other side in The Championship has lost more games away from home than Sheffield Wednesday and Peterborough United (ten).
Kevin Wright (Cambridgeshire)
The last game involving The Seasiders that Mr Wight refereed was the 2-2 draw with Watford where Isaiah Osbourne's 90th minute strike secured a point.