Foxes Visit Bloomfield RoadPaul Ince takes charge of his first home game as Blackpool boss tomorrow as The Seasiders welcome 5th placed Leicester City.
Having watched the majority of Pool's games from the stands this season, Ince will take up his new position in the home dugout, looking to build on the last minute win over Millwall at Bloomfield Road, two weeks ago.
Ian Evatt (knee) and Bob Harris (ankle) remain out, but otherwise Ince has a fully fit squad to choose from.
As for the visitors, Nigel Pearson can call upon new signing Harry Kane after the striker joined on-loan from Tottenham Hotspur in the week.
Blackpool have faced Leicester City 98 times in competitive matches with The Seasiders winning 38, losing 37 and drawing 20.
1 September 2012 - Leicester City 1-0 Blackpool
21 March 2012 - Blackpool 3-3 Leicester City
The Foxes come into the game on the back of three straight defeats having lost to Peterborough and Charlton in the league and to Huddersfield in the FA Cup.
Despite losing back-to-back Championship games Nigel Pearson's side are still firmly in the play-off places, while having two games in hand on the majority of the sides around them.
They have the best defence in the league and have conceded just 14 goals on their travels this season.
- Blackpool have scored the first goal in just nine of their 33 Championship matches this season.
- Nathan Delfouneso's last minute winner against Millwall two weeks ago was the 18th goal The Seasiders have scored in the final 15 minutes of matches this season.
- Blackpool have lost just once at home to a current top-half side this season - 2-1 to Cardiff last month.
- Out of David Nugent's 14 goals this season, two have come away from home.
- The Foxes have kept a clean sheet in 40% of their away games.
Simon Hooper (Wiltshire)
The last game involving The Seasiders that Mr. Hooper oversaw was the 3-1 win over Brighton at Bloomfield Road in March 2012.
Two goals from Kevin Phillips and an Ian Evatt strike handed Pool the three points after Joe Mattock gave The Seagulls an early lead.