Watch The Seasiders In Style
Blackpool will be back in action at Bloomfield Road on Saturday 21 September, with Leicester City the visitors.
A variety of hospitality packages remain on sale to watch this Sky Bet Championship fixture in style.
Whether you want to sample the best local cuisine in The Stanley Matthews Lounge, be entertained in Rowley’s Restaurant or treat yourself in the 1953 Suite, Blackpool FC has the right package for you.
And with prices starting at just £40 per person Inc VAT, there’s every reason to make your match-day a special one at Bloomfield Road.
Stanley Matthews Lounge: Adults £96.00pp, Seniors £84.00pp, Juniors £60.00pp
Rowley’s Restaurant: Adults £75.00pp, Seniors £60.00pp, Juniors £45.00pp
1953 Suite: Adults £50.00pp, Seniors £45.00pp, Juniors £35.00pp
To book simply email email@example.com or call 01253 685003.
The Stanley Matthews Lounge
The most prestigious match-day hospitality experience at Blackpool FC, offering panoramic views of the pitch with excellent executive balcony seating giving you the best in match atmosphere.
Your genial host will again be BBC Radio’s Phil Trow, who will welcome guests to the Stanley Matthews Lounge.
Chef will then serve a delicious three-course dinner, for you and your guests to enjoy and Phil will talk you through the match when the team sheets are published, as well as chatting to our half-time guest, hosting the pre match quiz, guess the first goalscorer and then the Man of the Match award post-match.
- Executive Balcony Seating
- Four Course Dinner Served Pre-Match
- Half-time Pastries and Cheese Board with Tea & Coffee
- Match-day Programme & Official Team Sheet
- Car Parking Pass (one space per four guests)
- Post-match presentations including Man of the Match
- Two Bottles of Wine Per Table
Sample the best in local cuisine in this superb setting with executive padded seating right in the heart of the stadium.
We are delighted to again partner with top Lancashire Chef, Paul Rowley, to bring you the very best in local cuisine, coupled with a great atmosphere in Rowley’s Restaurant.
Rowley’s has a relaxed contemporary feel that befits a 4 star hotel, the dress code is relaxed.
- Executive Padded Seating on The half-way line and immediately behind the home & away dugouts
- Two-course meal with the option to purchase a Third Course
- Half-time Tea & Coffee
- Matchday Programme and Official Team Sheet
- Cash Bar Facility
Named after Blackpool’s most famous side, this room has great views of the stadium from the south end of the ground.
Executive padded seating ensures you watch the game from the most enjoyable and comfortable surroundings.
The 1953 Suite offers local cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere, enjoy the surroundings whilst watching SKY TV and chatting to fellow Pool fans.
- One Course Meal
- Match-day Programme and Official Team Sheet
- Dedicated waiting staff
- Exclusive padded seating area
- Plasma televisions showing Sky Sports
- Cash bar facilities
- Betting facilities