Opportunity To Work For The Seasiders
An opportunity has arisen for somebody to join the Blackpool FC media team, working as a Club Journalist.
You will be required to:
- cover Blackpool home and away, writing match reports and contributing to the club's social media channels.
- write articles and press releases for the club's official website, as well as features for the matchday programme.
- contribute and bring fresh ideas to enhance video content on Tangerine Player and Blackpool FC YouTube.
- develop close working relationships with other club departments, players and coaching staff.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- have an excellent understanding of written English.
- have a sound knowledge of football.
- able to write engaging and creative copy.
- able to work to tight deadlines.
- preferably have experience of writing within a journalistic environment.
- be flexible and available to work additional hours as and when required.
- confident and composed under pressure.
- have a smart and presentable appearance.
Please include details of your current salary, where applicable.
Closing date: Friday 4 October 2013