Join Our Commercial DepartmentA vacancy has arisen within the club's Commercial Department for a Sales & Marketing Executive.
Tasked with increasing sales revenue and hitting targets through the active selling of hospitality and sponsorship packages, general advertising and conference and events, the ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of selling, ideally within the areas of media, events and hospitality.
- Be commercially aware and able to demonstrate a strong background in sales.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and a very confident manner.
- Have a 'can do' attitude and a real desire to succeed.
- Be able to establish and maintain professional working relationships.
- Source new clients by selling seasonal facilities, match & advertising packages.
A remuneration package will be based on experience and will also attract good commission on the achievement of targets. Candidates should have a clean driving licence.
Candidates should send a CV with covering letter to John Woodman, Business Development Manager, Blackpool FC, Seasiders Way, Blackpool, FY1 6JJ, or alternatively email email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be Wednesday 31 December.