Two New Opportunites
Blackpool FC Academy are looking for two local scouts to identify the most promising players across the Blackpool and Fylde coast area between the age groups of under 8 to under 16.
1 Foundation Phase Scout (Under 8 – Under 12)
1 Youth Development Phase Scout (Under 13 – Under 16)
• Watch local matches each weekend as directed by the Head of Recruitment.
• Complete detailed scouting reports using the appropriate forms and submit in the correct manner.
• Regular contact with the Head of Recruitment.
• Attend in service training delivered by the Head of Recruitment.
• Build links and make contacts within the local grassroots clubs
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Good knowledge of the local area
• FA Talent Identification course (desirable)
• Experience in scouting/coaching
Unfortunately we are unable to accept applications from individuals who coach a team in the specified phase they are applying for as this will significantly reduce their ability to take in a variety of different matches from different teams and varying age groups.
This is a paid role and those applying should be willing to commit to significant amounts of time scouting across the Fylde coast.
Blackpool Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. The role involves work with young people and is therefore subject to the appropriate DBS checks.
Please send a covering letter, indicating which scouting position you are applying for, along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th June