What To Take From The GameBlackpool were beaten at Reading on Saturday, as their hosts struck three times without reply.
Here are ten things we took from the fixture.
- Blackpool have now gone since 1980 without a win at Reading, stretching back 15 matches.
- Tony McMahon missed his first league match of the season, sitting out through suspension.
- David Perkins will now follow him, after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season.
- Nobody made more clearances for Pool than Jeffrey Rentmeister, with 11.
- The defender also had the best pass percentage, with 92.
- The Seasiders lost in their new black kit for the first time, after a previous 0-0 draw with Brighton.
- It was the first time this season that Blackpool had been beaten by three goals.
- The Seasiders also scored an own goal for the first time this season.
- Pool have conceded eight goals in two games against The Royals this calendar year.
- The defeat meant Blackpool finished October with three points.