What To Take From The ClashAfter Blackpool and Wolves shared the points at Bloomfield Road on Saturday, here are ten facts from the occasion.
The Seasiders are now off the bottom of The Championship and here is what we learned.
- The 0-0 draw wielded Blackpool’s first point of the season.
- It was the first time a Blackpool game had finished goalless since February, when their clash at Ipswich failed to produce a goal.
- The clean sheet was Blackpool’s first of the campaign.
- It was the first time Blackpool and Wolves had shared the points since December 2008.
- Goalkeeper Joe Lewis’ last clean sheet came in August 2013, for Cardiff at Accrington.
- Nile Ranger and Edu Oriol made their first starts for the club.
- Andrea Orlandi was making his home debut as a Seasider.
- Donervon Daniels made more clearances than any of the defenders with 12.
- No defender made more blocks than Peter Clarke on Saturday, who produced four.
- Nouha Dicko made his first return to Bloomfield Road since playing here on loan in 2013.