What To Take From The ClashBlackpool played out a goalless draw for the second successive Saturday match at the weekend.
The point picked up was The Seasiders' second of the season, and here are ten things you may have missed.
- Saturday's point was the first Blackpool have collected away from home this season.
- The clean sheet picked up was also the first one on the road this campaign.
- The Seasiders have now lost just one of their four matches at Brighton's Amex Stadium.
- Edu Oriol made his first start for Blackpool away from Bloomfield Road.
- It was the first time Blackpool's new black third kit has been used.
- Blackpool picked up five yellow cards on Saturday, more than in any other match this season.
- Ishmael Miller had four attempts on goal, more than any other Pool player.
- No player made more clearances for the away side than Donervon Daniels, with 10.
- David Perkins made four interceptions, more than any other Blackpool player.
- It was the first goalless draw between the two sides since March 2007.