Opening At Bloomfield Road
Blackpool FC are recruiting a new Kit and Equipment Supervisor to work with the club's staff and playing squad.
Job Title - Kit and Equipment Supervisor
Key Objectives - To support the football operation with the organisation of kit and equipment for training games and matches, ensuring effective practices are in place to assist the football staff.
Role Accountabilities & Key Duties
- To be responsible for all coaching and playing kit.
- To be in charge of all equipment for training and on matchdays.
- Ensuring stock levels are monitored and working alongside the club’s retail department to ensure best practices.
- Liaising with first team coaching staff with regards to preparing and setting out equipment required for first team training sessions.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within professional sport, preferably football, is essential.
- Full driving licence is required.
- Applicants must be hard working, organised, responsible, conscientious and meticulous.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Closing date for all applications is 5pm on Tuesday 24 February, start date ASAP.