Work For Blackpool FCBlackpool Football Club is looking for a creative Digital Media Editor to join the club on a full-time basis.
- Actively produce and edit compelling content for the club’s official YouTube channel and premium video service, Tangerine Player.
- Be responsible for setting a very high quality threshold for video content.
- Use analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of content and identify areas for improvement.
- Filming interviews with first-team coaching staff and players.
- Work closely with football and commercial teams to ensure consistent and effective brand presentations to deadline.
- Elements of graphic design, producing marketing materials and website visuals.
- Monitor and operate the giant screen inside the stadium on match days, as well as the external screen throughout the week, liaising with relevant departments and partners to ensure output is up-to-date and accurate.
- Produce effective email communications and e-newsletters.
- Be self-servicing and able to act on own initiative where necessary.
- Outstanding interpersonal, project management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work fast and effectively under pressure.
- Educated to degree level.
- Digital experience with relevant software.
- To be able to work flexible and unsociable hours where the role of the job requires
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV and a downloadable showreel to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 5 August 2015
Only successful candidates for interview will be contacted