Blackpool Football Club is currently looking to appoint a new Chief Scout to assist the manager and coaching staff with player recruitment and the scouting of matches.
The ideal candidate will have suitable experience in the field and have the relevant contacts to enhance the club’s scouting operation.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The heading up of the club’s scouting operation in identifying players and reporting on the opposition.
- Covering matches as directed by and agreed with the first-team manager.
- Liaising with the club’s coaching staff, administrative staff and other scouts in the planning and preparation of matches to be attended.
- Being the main point of contact for the club’s other scouts and submission of relevant scout reports.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of all matches attended and players scouted.
- Attending meetings with the manager and coaching staff, as and when required.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and cover letter, stating salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 13 October, 2017.