An opportunity has arisen to join the coaching team in the Blackpool Academy, with applications invited for the role of a Part-Time Goaleeper coach.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Manage and deliver the goalkeeping programme to goalkeepers aged 8–16.
- Have responsibility for the development and implementation of the Goalkeeping Programme throughout the Academy, monitoring and adjusting the programme when required.
- Educate the age group coaches on goalkeeper management and expectations.
- Manage Performance Management Application (PMA)
Applicants need to:
- Have previous coaching experience
- Hold the following qualifications as a minimum: UEFA B Goalkeeping Coaching B License, UEFA B License and FA Youth Award
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Be organised and have good time management skills.
- Have a personable approach to efficiently deal with young footballers and their parents
- Have knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures relating to your role.
- Have ability to liaise with footballers, coaches, management and other football related individuals in a professional manner.
- Be a member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
- Have a full driving license and use of own vehicle
- Be able to work independently and proactively
Salary: To be discussed at interview
To apply for this role, please send a CV with covering letter to the Academy Manager, Warren Green, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 10am on Friday 2 March, 2018.