Bloomfield Road, home of Blackpool FC, plays host to one of a-ha’s Electric Summer tour dates on Saturday (16 June).
The concert, featuring support sets from the Thompson Twins’ Tom Bailey and Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, will get underway from 5.45pm, with gates opening at 4pm.
Please find important information ahead of the concert below:
Approximate stage times for the acts are as follows:
- 5.45pm Tom Bailey
- 7.05pm OMD
- 8.45pm a-ha
CAR PARKING AND TRAVEL
Parking on-site at Bloomfield Road is extremely limited, with those in hospitality areas taking up the spaces available. There is ample council car parking in the vicinity of the stadium, however, with information on parking charges available here.
The nearest train station to the stadium is Blackpool South (one mile), with trains running every hour from Preston. Services run more frequently to and from Blackpool North, though this a good, 25-minute walk away. Please check departure times before you travel.
WHERE TO PURCHASE OR COLLECT TICKETS
The Blackpool ticket office (Box Office) will be open for ticket purchases and collections from 12pm on the day of the concert until 9pm.
Standing tickets for the concert at Bloomfield Road are priced at:
£45.00 + booking fee (General Admission).
£65.00 + booking fee (Golden Circle).
You can also purchase seating tickets for:
£50.00 + booking fee.
FOOD, DRINKS AND BAGS
There will be food and drink outlets located on the pitch and concourses at Bloomfield Road. No pre-purchased food or drink will be permitted upon entry into the stadium, unless dietary restrictions are in place (A dietary card is required).
Bags are permitted in the stadium, providing that they don't exceed the size of 297mm x 210mm. Exceptions will only be made, at discretion, for medical supplies. Please note that all bags will be searched prior to entering the stadium.
Bloomfield Road is a no smoking stadium, however a smoking area will be in operation outside the South Stand.
- Please retain your individual ticket, after passing through the gate.
- No professional cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices
- No glass is permitted on site.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Access to the disabled viewing area is for disabled ticket holders only - Accessible Tickets can only be bought from ticketmaster.com.
- Umbrellas are not permitted – we advise to instead bring a coat with a hood or purchase ponchos from the box office.
- Dogs are not permitted except assistance dogs - please make us aware in advance if an assistance dog is required.
- All ticket holders may be asked to produce proof of age on entry to the concert and at the bar.
- Security staff at the entrance will enforce the conditions of entry including undertaking bag and random personal searches.
- Persons who have consumed excessive alcohol will be refused entry.
- Fireworks, sparklers, lasers, and Chinese lanterns are prohibited.
- British sign language interpreter will not be available for this performance
- No chairs or blankets are permitted.
SIA security staff will enforce the conditions including crowd profiling and undertaking bag and random personal searches. Persons who have already consumed excess alcohol will be refused entry.
We hope you enjoy the concert.