Blackpool Football Club Academy is looking to recruit a full-time Physiotherapist. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and delivery of the sports science and medicine programme to all Academy players.
- Be responsible for the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of all Academy players.
- Produce progressive injury rehabilitation programmes for all players.
- Based upon the movement assessment findings, be responsible for the smooth running of the injury prevention programme on a day-to-day basis.
- Lead Under-18 match cover and assist with schoolboy games match cover as required.
- Produce an injury audit on a monthly basis and feedback to provide accountability for the department and actively seek to follow best practice.
- Lead the education of all Academy players in terms of injury prevention, injury care, post-match recovery, diet and drug awareness.
- Ensure all medical notes are up to date within 24 hours of injury on the PMA system.
- Lead departmental in-service training programs and manage the development and education of students/volunteers whilst on placement.
- Responsible for the production of medical procedure documents (including emergency action plans) and ensure all medical equipment is maintained.
- Lead departmental meetings, attend CPD as required and contribute to multi-disciplinary meetings.
For further information on this role and the essential skills and qualifications required, please click here.
To apply, please send a covering letter indicating your suitability for the position and salary expectations, along with a copy of your CV, to the Academy Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org.