Date protection regulation is set to change tomorrow (25 May, 2018), which means you may miss out on all the latest Blackpool news.
To keep up-to-date with everything Blackpool, you will need to re-opt in to continue to receive club communications.
To opt-in simply:
- Go to eticketing.co.uk/blackpoolfc
- Log in using your email address and password
- Under the ‘My Account’ section, click on update details
- Check your that your email address, contact number and postal address are correct.
- Update your news delivery preferences.
Customers of our online shop will also be required to opt-in to continue receiving club communications. You can update your preferences in the 'My Account' section on that site by visiting shop.blackpoolfc.co.uk
Should you currently receive the weekly website newsletter, via the EFL and EFL Digital, then please re-register and set your preferences here.
Please note: anyone who does not register or re-consent will, in line with the new GDPR regulation, no longer receive information from the Club.