An exciting opportunity to join the academy coaching team has arisen, with applications invited for the role of part-time coaches for the 2018-19 season.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- To create well structured, enjoyable and accurate sessions to deliver the syllabus to both engage and educate the players.
- Have responsibility for the development and implementation of the coaching Programme within the Academy, monitoring and adjusting the programme when required.
- Manage Performance Management Application (PMA)
- Have previous coaching experience in an Academy or Elite football environment
- Hold the following qualifications as a minimum: UEFA B License and FA Youth Award
- Have a flexible attitude to work and be able to work independently and proactively
- Be organised and have good time management skills.
- Have a personable approach to efficiently deal with young footballers and their parents
- Knowledge and understanding of Football League rules and the company policies and procedures relating to your role.
- Ability to liaise with footballers, coaches, management and other football related individuals in a professional manner.
- Member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle
Hours: 2/3 Training sessions per week, 1 match per week (Sunday),
To apply for this role, please send a CV with covering letter, and the Equality and Diversity form, to the Academy Manager email@example.com
You can download a copy of the Equality and Diversity form here.