The Blackpool FC Board will consult with supporters and supporter groups on a range of topics at a fans' forum this evening.
The event, which is by invitation only, has been arranged to help the new board gain a greater understanding of supporters' requirements moving forward.
- Stadium configuration - seat allocation, away fans and family stand;
- Thoughts around pricing - match tickets, season tickets and concessions;
- The match-day experience;
- Appointment and role of an SLO (Supporters' Liaison Officer);
- Additional questions for the board
The forum gets underway from 7pm, with a report on proceedings to be published on the official website and in the Blackpool Gazette on Thursday.