Blackpool Football Club will host an open training session at Bloomfield Road on Monday, with a range of activities and promotions on offer to supporters.
The event, which is free to attend, gets underway from 10am, when turnstiles 13 and 14 in the South West corner open up for fans to gain access to the stadium.
Training starts at 10.30am, offering you the chance to watch the players be put through their paces close up.
At the same time, there will be activities and entertainment on the South Stand concourse, including a kids entertainer and face painters, plus Blackpool FC Community Trust. Mascots from Merlin Entertainments, Inflate and Play and Coral Island will also be in attendance running promotional offers. These activities will run until 1pm.
At 1pm, the doors will open to the Matthews Suite for a signing session with the squad for 45 minutes, while the Madame Tussauds waxwork of Sir Stanley Matthews will also be on display for guests to have photos with.
Meanwhile, the club shop will be open from 9am and will be offering:
- Free shirt printing with every replica shirt purchased on the day;
- 20 per cent off junior fashion (excluding replica kit);
- A range of footballs for £10 instead of £15;
- A back to school bundle for £4
- The chance to have pictures with four of the club's record five play-off promotion trophies (until 2pm).
For those looking to purchase food, drink and snacks in the stadium, kiosks 7 and 8 will be open in the South Stand.